Virus Self Check and Other Important Information
|Today is :||update:
1. If you can hold your breath for longer than 10 seconds and not cough, you do not have fibrosis. Do this check in clean air. Also check to see you you have stiffness, tightness or discomfort in you chest. If no, you should be good to go.
2. If you have a runny nose and sputum, you have a cold.
3. Wash your hands oftem. Virus can live on your hands 5 to 10 minutes. Do not touch your face. Hand sanitizer is useful.
4. Space yourself 6 feet from those you do not know.
5. Wear a face mask over your nose and mouth. Do not touch your face.
6. Sunlight kills the virus. It is not heat resistant
7. Keep your mouth and throat moist.
8. Take sips of warm water about every 15 minutes if possible.
9. Drink lost of water during the day. Hot tea is good.
10. A sneeze can send the virus 10 feet before it hits the ground,
11. Virus can live up to 12 hours on a metal surface.
12. Fabric can hold the virus 6 to 12 hours. Normal laundary washing will kill it.